You can download the installer here.
Examples of possible recordings:
- You play a video in your browser that cannot be downloaded e.g. because it's encrypted.
- Record how you beat the final opponent in your favorite game.
- Play the content from a DVD and record the film.
- Record a video chat or phone call with Skype.
- Record video for your parents showing you how to use a particular program.
Unfortunately there are few exceptions that explicitly block a recording. This includes, for example, Bluray player or some new browsers such as Edge or Chrome in connection with specially protected websites. You will only see a black area instead of the video.Here's how to work around the problem:
- use an alternative software for playing the videos or showing a website, e.g. the Firefox browser.
- play the video in a virtual machine (e.g. free VMWare player) and then use the virtual machine as the source for the recording.
Alternatively, you can reduce the amount of data by making the window to be recorded smaller, or directly reduce the resolution of your Windows system for recording.
With some websites, the area where the video should play remains black in the preview and in the recorded video.
We therefore recommend using the free Firefox browser for these videos. Here Video Capture Ultimate can record these videos correctly.
Can't find your answer?
If you can not find the answer to your question in our FAQ section, please contact our support.
- Support e-mail
- Contact Form